Born To Be Wild! FOSTER an Elephant
- What Is Down With WordPress?
- Mwende “Loved One” Baby Elephant Born at David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Kenya!
- Dustin’ it off in Zambia!
- Volunteers ~ Summer Sun Shines on in Southern Africa
- Down South and Easy… East of Eden on the African Coast
- Down South and Easy… African Safaris in Tanzania
- Down South and Easy… Travel in Cancun, Mexico!
- Into the Future – Conservation Art Today!
- For the Birds… :)
- Why is Lancaster Sound the “Serengeti of the Arctic”?
Africa’s Finest Silver
Paintbox Lodge & Canadian Olympians
Africa’s Horse Volunteers
FREE Screen Saver!
GREEN Resorts Guide
Out There...adventure holiday adventure travel Africa African Safari Art & Conservation ARTICLES Canada club sea breeze environmental issues family travel family vacation holiday Personal Development Safari south africa success the arctic timeshare travel club travel discount travel member travel savings Uncategorized Vancouver volunteer in africa volunteer program wildlife conservation zambia zimbabwe
jonas on Volunteers ~ Summer Sun Shines… dalia55 on Down South and Easy… Travel in…
Tag Archives: conservation
This is one wildlife organization that captured my heart from the moment I read about them… the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust. Now they have a new addition to the family with the birth of little “Mwende” to Mulika who was orphaned … Continue reading
Get a taste for volunteering in Southern Africa! I was fortunate enough to spend 4 months there this year visiting family and absolutely loved having the sun on my back most days in winter on the African continent. Those who volunteer will not … Continue reading
What’s THE first image in your mind when you think “Safari”? If you’re like most of us, images of ‘Africa’, ‘Kenya’ and ‘Kilimanjaro’ are up there on the big screen, right…! Exactly, there are dozens of the more typical ‘African Safari’ … Continue reading
Have you ever wondered at how much our emotions govern us? Even when we think our decisions are based on facts, information and logic, more often than not it is how we feel about something that sparks our choice. We make … Continue reading