Born To Be Wild! FOSTER an Elephant
- What Is Down With WordPress?
- Mwende “Loved One” Baby Elephant Born at David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Kenya!
- Dustin’ it off in Zambia!
- Volunteers ~ Summer Sun Shines on in Southern Africa
- Down South and Easy… East of Eden on the African Coast
- Down South and Easy… African Safaris in Tanzania
- Down South and Easy… Travel in Cancun, Mexico!
- Into the Future – Conservation Art Today!
- For the Birds… :)
- Why is Lancaster Sound the “Serengeti of the Arctic”?
Africa’s Finest Silver
Paintbox Lodge & Canadian Olympians
Africa’s Horse Volunteers
FREE Screen Saver!
- Best day ever for Canadian Tennis fans & #bandreescu ! 🎾Bianca Andreescu: How a fake check inspired the US Open cha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 2 months ago
- Recent warming over the past 100 years is not part of a natural process, studies find - CBC News apple.news/AOuIHPvtrS-2GX…... 2 months ago
GREEN Resorts Guide
Out There...adventure holiday adventure travel Africa African Safari Art & Conservation ARTICLES Canada club sea breeze environmental issues family travel family vacation holiday Personal Development Safari south africa success the arctic timeshare travel club travel discount travel member travel savings Uncategorized Vancouver volunteer in africa volunteer program wildlife conservation zambia zimbabwe
jonas on Volunteers ~ Summer Sun Shines… dalia55 on Down South and Easy… Travel in…
Category Archives: volunteer program
Get a taste for volunteering in Southern Africa! I was fortunate enough to spend 4 months there this year visiting family and absolutely loved having the sun on my back most days in winter on the African continent. Those who volunteer will not … Continue reading
Eco-Safaris in Paradise… Beaches on the East Coast of Africa are endless, with stretches of hot sand, lapped by the warm, turquoise, green, indigo blue waters of the Indian Ocean; the colours of the sea changing in relation to the topography … Continue reading
Have you ever wondered at how much our emotions govern us? Even when we think our decisions are based on facts, information and logic, more often than not it is how we feel about something that sparks our choice. We make … Continue reading
Do you and your family want to experience the “Spirit of Fun and Adventure” you’re looking for on your next trip to Africa? This is one increasingly popular travel destination where you can enjoy just that – on a Mozambique Horse Safari… On your next vacation to Southern Africa do something “different” – try and get to Vilanculos, Mozambique! Here you will find some of the best “unspoiled” beaches in the world (especially on Bazaruto and Benguerra Island) – with luxury resorts that melt into the surrounding landscape and horse safaris that cater to your every wish for an awesome family holiday, romantic getaway or adventure vacation “extra-ordinaire”! Continue reading