Born To Be Wild! FOSTER an Elephant
- What Is Down With WordPress?
- Mwende “Loved One” Baby Elephant Born at David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Kenya!
- Dustin’ it off in Zambia!
- Volunteers ~ Summer Sun Shines on in Southern Africa
- Down South and Easy… East of Eden on the African Coast
- Down South and Easy… African Safaris in Tanzania
- Down South and Easy… Travel in Cancun, Mexico!
- Into the Future – Conservation Art Today!
- For the Birds… :)
- Why is Lancaster Sound the “Serengeti of the Arctic”?
Africa’s Finest Silver
Paintbox Lodge & Canadian Olympians
Africa’s Horse Volunteers
FREE Screen Saver!
- RT @NatGeo: Photographer Erik Mandre captured this photo—and the bear's attention—on a serene summer day on.natgeo.com/2KT8nJh https://t.…... 5 days ago
- “ as a climate scientist, he was surprised to see how thin the atmosphere was. “That really brought home to me how… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…... 4 months ago
GREEN Resorts Guide
Out There...adventure holiday adventure travel Africa African Safari Art & Conservation ARTICLES Canada club sea breeze environmental issues family travel family vacation holiday Personal Development Safari south africa success the arctic timeshare travel club travel discount travel member travel savings Uncategorized Vancouver volunteer in africa volunteer program wildlife conservation zambia zimbabwe
jonas on Volunteers ~ Summer Sun Shines… dalia55 on Down South and Easy… Travel in…
Category Archives: the arctic
Have you ever wondered at how much our emotions govern us? Even when we think our decisions are based on facts, information and logic, more often than not it is how we feel about something that sparks our choice. We make … Continue reading
National Geographic have the most awesome ‘Bird Shots’ on their Animals Page here: Zoom in to enjoy hundreds more photos making up the original. Then zoom again at each level for continuous kaleidescope of images submitted by users to My … Continue reading
Inuit and native populations, both in and out of the water in Lancaster Sound, have a lot to celebrate with the major legal victory scored for them by a Nunavet Court today! Just one day before it was set to … Continue reading