Born To Be Wild! FOSTER an Elephant
- What Is Down With WordPress?
- Mwende “Loved One” Baby Elephant Born at David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Kenya!
- Dustin’ it off in Zambia!
- Volunteers ~ Summer Sun Shines on in Southern Africa
- Down South and Easy… East of Eden on the African Coast
- Down South and Easy… African Safaris in Tanzania
- Down South and Easy… Travel in Cancun, Mexico!
- Into the Future – Conservation Art Today!
- For the Birds… :)
- Why is Lancaster Sound the “Serengeti of the Arctic”?
Africa’s Finest Silver
Paintbox Lodge & Canadian Olympians
Africa’s Horse Volunteers
FREE Screen Saver!
- RT @NatGeo: Photographer Erik Mandre captured this photo—and the bear's attention—on a serene summer day on.natgeo.com/2KT8nJh https://t.…... 5 days ago
- “ as a climate scientist, he was surprised to see how thin the atmosphere was. “That really brought home to me how… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…... 4 months ago
GREEN Resorts Guide
Out There...adventure holiday adventure travel Africa African Safari Art & Conservation ARTICLES Canada club sea breeze environmental issues family travel family vacation holiday Personal Development Safari south africa success the arctic timeshare travel club travel discount travel member travel savings Uncategorized Vancouver volunteer in africa volunteer program wildlife conservation zambia zimbabwe
jonas on Volunteers ~ Summer Sun Shines… dalia55 on Down South and Easy… Travel in…
Category Archives: family vacation
Eco-Safaris in Paradise… Beaches on the East Coast of Africa are endless, with stretches of hot sand, lapped by the warm, turquoise, green, indigo blue waters of the Indian Ocean; the colours of the sea changing in relation to the topography … Continue reading
What’s THE first image in your mind when you think “Safari”? If you’re like most of us, images of ‘Africa’, ‘Kenya’ and ‘Kilimanjaro’ are up there on the big screen, right…! Exactly, there are dozens of the more typical ‘African Safari’ … Continue reading
CLUB SEA BREEZE is a family inspired Travel Club with amazing resort pricing in Mexico! In fact, members have access to popular resort destination accommodations across the world in ca. 5,000 resorts at better than wholesale pricing! With CSB you can save up to 70% on your next holiday stay at a 5* Resort… Continue reading
One special day, when my youngest son, Ryan, and I decided to go check out the buzz downtown during the Vancouver Winter Olympic Games in February, 2010! It was the first time I had traveled on the new Canada Line – which … Continue reading
Seems like just the other day that seven years of focused Olympic preparation culminated in the arrival of the Olympic Torch in our Host city, Vancouver! The Torch was welcomed enthusiastically by countless cities, towns and villages as it travelled … Continue reading